Market research skills have the ability to identify and communicate with various sources of data interested in procuring our abrasive tools, supplies and polishing systems
• Regularly contact current customers to follow up on their stock levels
• Contact potential customers to demonstrate our products, explain features, and generate sales orders.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, the product uses, and credit terms.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services analyzing costs and sales, quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Sales and Marketing Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems for abrasive tools, supplies and polishing systems
• Preparing management reports.
• Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment