MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Leadership & Strategy
• Independently counsel with confidence, maturity and professionalism on integrated communication strategies, stakeholder engagement, digital and social media plans and content strategies
• Be a trusted advisor, adding value to client relationships, assisting clients in achieving their business objectives and building incremental business
• Fluently and confidently discuss social and digital strategies with client, with an understanding of the role of SEO, website build, app development within an integrated marketing plan
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and exceed client s expectations in terms of results and professionalism; manage resources, review and approve client deliverables
• Be confident in managing and resolving challenges with clients around scope, performance, results and similar issues
• Create, lead and deliver presentations with impact
• Lead and facilitate effective brainstorms internally
• Analyse an online digital and influencer audit and deliver recommendations
• Maintain awareness and controls situations which may lead to the risk of write-offs.
• Maintain open and complete communications of Client issues with functional leaders and corporate management.
• Participate in new business and organic growth by identifying digital opportunities across our existing business
• Demonstrate a clear ability to lead teams to successful revenue growth; including employee allocation, motivation, structure, and coaching
• Support the practice lead and regional management team in terms of agency vision and model the desired behavior.
• Champion internal systems and processes for higher productivity
• Manage and grow team members and perform assessments accordingly
• Provide client platform / business updates on a regular basis to demonstrate upcoming opportunities and threats to their business.
Financial & Administrative
• Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to Clients.
• Work with Head of Marketing to identify goals and metrics and integrate those metrics into the content development process.
• Build, track and monitor assigned strategic projects incl. scopes, finances and billings.
• Prepare reports summarizing the results of campaigns in collaboration with media/data teams.
• Complete timesheets at the end of each week, monitor completion by all direct report
• Education relevant marketing qualification or in a related field.
• English fluent or native
• Arabic is a must
• Proven experience of planning, presenting and implementing integrated client communication strategies.
• Substantial relevant advertising sales experience - familiarity and knowledge of the digital or media landscape is essential.
• Proven track record of delivering results and generating revenue growth.
• Ability to successfully close negotiations at a senior level and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Team player who is used to working towards targets.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills