The Account Executive is imperative to the Client Servicing team; responsible for ensuring Account managers and Account Directors are supported in day-to-day activities.
You will proactively lead daily projects as assigned to you. The Account Executive is expected to stay abreast of industry trends, digital insights and client developments to support the Account Manager and Account Director in achieving client objectives
The Account Executive must possess strong project management interpersonal and communication skills in order to work effectively with a variety of client service employees within a specific set of clients. You must have an intricate level of understanding of the client, the client s business, products, markets, personnel, outside influencers, internal and external stakeholders, etc.
It is equally a requirement that you have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Account Executive will report directly into the Account Manager/Account Director. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Maintain a thorough and current understanding of the Client s business, products and category
• Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings, researching and assisting with campaign development for existing clients and new prospects
• Prepare contact reports and weekly status reports
• Develop project briefs, and help conduct the initial research with relation to brand, audience, category and competition, etc.
• Work closely with planning and creative and manage the workflow of all projects
• Collaborate with media and content teams on integrated projects
• Source/Work with 3rd production teams on creative/digital projects
• Timeline development & management of digital campaigns from brief through to implementation
• Prepare monthly social/digital reports and propose ways of optimization
• Keeping up with industry trends and news
• Bachelor degree
• At least one to two years of previous agency experience
• Hands-on experience with different reporting and listening tools
• Managed or participated in digital/social campaigns
• Passionate about all things digital
• Strong English/Arabic skills
• Possess good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently
• Able to present and clearly articulate challenges/solutions
• Solution-oriented with a can-do attitude
• Thrives in a fast-paced working environment
• Organised and pays attention to detail
• Eager to grow and develop