Job Title: Account Executive Relationship Management
Job Function: Health & Benefits, Gras Savoye Gulf Insurance Broker
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has more than 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
• Excellent technical skills and experience on benefits programs including group health, life and disabilities insurance programs
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Good presentation abilities
• Ability to assimilate and apply large volumes of information rapidly
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
• Ability to problem solve & think outside the box
• Ability to professionally resolve and disperse grievances
• Negotiation skills coupled with the ability to be flexible and innovative
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
• Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service and the ability to convert a lead into a sale
• Based in 2 locations
• The position is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• The position is based in Dubai, UAE.
Education / Reference letters
• Minimum bachelor s degree in insurance/Marketing/business it should be attested by the Ministry of Education/MOFA to be accepted by the Insurance Authority
• ACII or LOMA equivalents
• Reference letter from previous employers
• Reference affirmation from insurance industry colleagues for the selected candidate
• Significant computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite to include: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What can we offer you?
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, colour, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.