NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Title : Account Executive
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Key areas of responsibility:
• Responsible for selling solutions and services to secure new opportunities maximizing revenue and profitability and increasing NCR's market share; Execute the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel
• The primary focus is on account planning and opportunity planning to grow Financial self-service solution and services business; Targets key accounts at senior and executive levels; Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
• Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR's ability to meet those needs through Financial solutions; Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR in regards to issues for new customer escalating any roadblocks to securing the business; Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
• Position is ultimately responsible for direct sales (revenue and orders); Responsible for the profitable sales of NCR solution portfolio products including hardware, software, professional services and Line maintenance; Responsible for attainment of profit goals of the business, whilst maximizing customer retention & delight
• Deploy and execute winning sales opportunities; and accountable for continuous account planning that drives short term and long term growth
• Ensure the timely update of the sales funnel
• Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development; Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
• Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professional, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
• Bachelor s Degree in a related field
• 2-4 years of related experience
• Fluent knowledge of English language
• Demonstrated success in managing large account relationship and developing new account opportunities
• Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
• MBA Degree preferred
Integrated into our shared values is NCR s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.