Role Summary: The Account Manager is responsible for proactively developing & implementing sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with their Accounts, such as hospitals or hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations. Developing & maintaining a detailed understanding of assigned accounts business and keeping GE Healthcare Zone, Region & Product management informed and appropriately involved. Lead & close multi modality and single product deals.
• Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory
• Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent OneGEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory
• Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing
• Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with LCT cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negociations, and contracts. Grow GE s share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
• In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client s segment
• Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Care Area, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations
• Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms
• Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management
• Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies
• Geographic scope: UAE