Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of theregion s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform toinclude payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem s mission is to simplifyand improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region
Roles and Responsibilities
• Acquisition : Acquire strategic and enterprise partners that are not in the current portfolio yet. Lead commercial discussions and negotiations with merchants to build sustainable long-term partnerships
• Growth : Develop plans in collaboration with your accounts to grow their business
• Account Management : Be the main point of contact at HQ level for your accounts. You will create long-term relationships with our key accounts, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business
• Analysis : Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritizing those with the highest return on investment
• Partner with internal teams : Collaborate closely with Supply Domain, Merchant Domain, Customer Domain, Marketing and business development to ensure meeting the growth objectives.
Qualifications and skills
• 5 years of experience in client facing, business development, account management, project management or relevant sales role. Experience in sourcing, ideally in the F&B/ E-commerce industry
• Highly autonomous & proactive ; able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our merchants and help them fulfill their potential on Careen NOW. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly changing work environment
• Problem solving skills: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
• Great project manager who can develop meticulously detailed KPI improvement plans in collaboration with merchants and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way
• Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders, supported by good communication and interpersonal skills . You have the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion your merchant' needs.
• Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability
• Rigorous mindset: Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess merchant performance and financial viability.
We re looking for someone who can take ownership, who is of service and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We re looking forward to seeing your application!
What do we offer you? Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70 nationalities, a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and, the latest technologies and full ownership!
#YallaLetsGo #Careem #BeCareem #ToTheMoon