APPLY ONLY IF YOU CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Daily sales reports & supports receipts, checking all control aspects and entering accounting system & coordinating with restaurant on documentation and banking assistance.
• Restaurants & Office Petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
• Maintaining Profit/ Loss account, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns as per UAE law, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Bank account reconciliation of all bank accounts including credit card settlement.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for the businesses. • Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues
• Prepares and processes all food and beverage invoices for accounts payable.
• The Accountant must be willing to carry or do other task given by the management.
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items
• Record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for the restaurant
• Help change price menus or change the prices of certain items based on the information they collect
• Recommend solutions if food or beverage shortages occur
• Cost Engineer the menu in terms of costing
• Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating discussing with relevant parties
• Update and maintain receipts into the systems POS
• Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons
• Continuously study weaknesses in controls implemented at the restaurant and suggest for improvements
• Check the daily Restaurants revenues report
• Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales
• Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe
• Print and distribute menu sales analysis of the respective department on a monthly basis
• Participate for stock take at the restaurants
• Arrange surprise spot checks at the outlets
• Maintain a daily record of inventory purchased for every chart of account and ensure it is balance with account payable
• Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality
• Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head
• Prepare daily staff meal cost report
• Organize and do stock take and monthly closing procedures and to prepare all journals
• Prepare cost board and the related journal vouchers
• Check invoices against receiving record and compare them with purchase order and purchase request, and to ensure that all invoices are stamped and signed by the authorized person
• Record the total daily purchase by chart of accounts and accumulate for month end balancing with account payable
• Check and ensure that all inventories purchased are in balance with account payable on a bi-monthly basis
• Ensure that purchasing obtain up - to - date and accurate prices by comparing prices against suppliers quotations
• Check and review filled requisitions and ensure that goods are not issued more than requested
• Conduct spot check to ensure that the goods received are as per specifications and the deliveries of goods by suppliers are consistent with the receiving schedule and the storerooms are not overstock especially during month – end
• Audit monthly stock and prepare reconciliation on all stockrooms
• Post actual stock results in the system and print inventory valuation report
• Reconcile all inventory accounts based on actual purchases and actual inventory stock take and allocate the expenses to the respective department based on their requisitions
Min 6 year’s UAE experience in F&B, Group of Restaurants, Hospitality
Degree Holder in Accounts, Finance, Commerce
Must have UAE VAT filling experience
Flexible working hours
Strong reporting skills