A BRIEF ABOUT OUR COMPANY.
We are a leading providers of labor camp facility in Abu Dhabi at workers city in Mafraq, looking to recruit successful Catering Accountant who could perform all complete Financial behaviors.
The Facilities Finance section provides financial operational support to output directorates, Accommodation & Logistics, Parliamentary Estates, and Catering Services
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our established labor accommodation in the catering department.
Accountant will carry the primary responsibility of financial records, making sure the appropriate taxes are paid by federal and state deadlines, oversee efficient use of funds and related tasks.
The post holder will provide advice and training to Catering managers, chefs and other operational staff on selling prices, improving profitability, yield management techniques, sales mix, value for money and up-selling to maximize revenues.
Responsibilities and Duties.
• Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management.
• Controlling the payroll for the catering staff.
• Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods of the department.
• Reconciling bank statements.
• Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow in the department.
• Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue to the department.
• Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology in the catering field.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals in the catering field.
What you Must Know.
Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a catering environment.
Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages.
Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management for further actions.
IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerized systems, electronic cash tills and so on.
Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
Persuasiveness – This works mostly in Shopping of Company commodities.