Who We Are:
We aim to be the global network of choice for clients because we have the best-in-class people and capabilities in brand, media and digital, distinctive product offerings and unmatched innovative services.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading, global media and digital communications specialist whose vision is to Innovate the Way Brands are Built . Through its five network brands of Carat, iProspect, Isobar, Posterscope and Vizeum, Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients reach their consumers and achieve their communication goals through communications services that include digital creative execution, media planning and buying, brand tracking, social media activation, web experiences, mobile applications, digital marketing, SEO strategy, near-field communications (NFC) and marketing analytics.
Career Prospect: Accountant
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Reporting to: Chief Accountant, United Arab Emirates
Role summary: To handle the day to day JV preparation and Accounts reconciliations
Core Responsibilities for this position:
• Prepare journal entries for all transactions and allocate them to the proper accounts
• Ability to reconcile accounts and alert the direct manager about any potential risk.
• Handle petty cash.
• Maintain control of P&L accounts
• Assist the billing team on the day to day transaction
The minimum requirements for this position:
• Bachelor s degree in Finance,
• 2 to 3 year of experience. Media experience is a Plus.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and demonstrate good attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic working environment.
• Excellent written and oral English & Arabic is a must.