1. Prepare, approve, and process all employee payments, including salaries, wages, allowances, and pensions at the end of each month, as per the instructions, financial regulations, and the applicable payment processing procedures.
2. Process all benefit payments, including employee allowances, and calculate salary deductions.
3. Calculate the end of service pay for national and expatriate employees.
4. Calculate the contribution made to the General Pensions and Social Security Authority (GPSSA), which is deducted from employee salaries and remitted to the GPSSA.
5. Calculate the contribution made to the GCC pension funds, which is deducted from employee salaries and remitted to these funds.
6. Calculate and process employee loans.
7. Keep the accounting records and books necessary for everyday business.
8. Deposit and transfer salary payments to employee bank accounts on a monthly basis, and make sure that they have been made in line with the applicable regulations.