, Posted on April 26, 2018
Location: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Job Objectives: The Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day financial and accounting duties including, journal entries, account reconciliation and preparation of financial statements. Assist the Finance team with the production and distribution of financial information on a monthly basis.
• Assist with monthly financial and accounting duties to include journal entries, account reconciliation and preparation of financial statements.
• Perform financial analysis and research and ad hoc reports as requested by Manager, financial executives and operational leadership.
• Assist with the production and distribution of financial information on a monthly basis.
• Perform duties as assigned by the Manager and others.
• Work closely with department managers and directors within the Finance department.
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to operational and home office departments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
• CPA preferred
• Should be good in presenting reports
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• Speak, read & write English, Arabic a plus
• Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job