Location: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Job Objectives: The Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day financial and accounting duties including, journal entries, account reconciliation and preparation of financial statements. Assist the Finance team with the production and distribution of financial information on a monthly basis.
• Assist with monthly financial and accounting duties to include journal entries, account reconciliation and preparation of financial statements.
• Perform financial analysis and research and ad hoc reports as requested by Manager, financial executives and operational leadership.
• Assist with the production and distribution of financial information on a monthly basis.
• Perform duties as assigned by the Manager and others.
• Work closely with department managers and directors within the Finance department.
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to operational and home office departments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
• CPA preferred
• Should be good in presenting reports
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• Speak, read & write English, Arabic a plus
• Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions