Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
• Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Review accounts for discrepancies and reconciles differences.
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least