• Types compile and prepare reports, memos, invoices,
presentations, correspondences and other documents.
• Manages databases and filing systems.
• Prepares correspondences and mails into envelopes.
• Collates, files and expense reports on a daily, weekly
• Performs other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
• Retrieves organizes and maintains corporate legal records, documents, and reports.
• Researches and conducts data acquisition to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Maintains office procedures, process, document articles & workflow
• Maintains Fuel Consumption report, orders fuel using CAFU service weekly & as per operational request.
• Maintains the attendance master list and generates the missing report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis based on location.
• Tracks daily expenses and prepares weekly, monthly or quarterly reports, when required.
• Maintains all Cash in & cash out report, Utility report & Price of rates master list.
• Maintains the fix asset report for the head office and showroom.
• Maintains all Driver logs and routings.
• Posts and refreshes ads, maintain templates in the document library for ads portal pages.
• Assists in mass campaigns. Organizes, filter and extracts data.
• Conducts and maintains the inventory levels of office supplies.
• Places appropriate orders for stock replenishment.
• Coordinates manage and facilitate administrator’s and executive’s calendar to arrange appointments,
set-up meetings, maintain minutes of meetings, and conferences.
• Provides reminders to the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Manages diaries and organizes meetings and appointments
• Provides administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
• Reads and analyzes incoming memos for submissions and distribution, as needed.
• Liaises with staff, vendors, visitors, and clients.
• Prioritizes workloads & maintains task lists.
• Develops and sustains a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
• Determines matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Deposits cash in cash machine as per business request.
• Directs the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Ensures the tasks assigned by the Manager / Executives are completed on time within deadlines.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Act as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, phone calls and maintaining all forms of internal/external communication.
• Routing calls and relaying messages to the correct party/person.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Prepare & document sales lead/ General inquires to the relevant department
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (by maintaining & monitoring of visitor’s log sheet, Parcel sheet, check-in / check-out).
• Ensure the reception area and the offices are tidy, clean and presentable
• Ensure that all necessary stationery and materials are replenished (e.g. pens, forms and brochures, papers in printers and bottled waters in chiller).
HR Assistance Duties:
• Send missing punch report to the concerned Employee along with the missing punch form, follow up & coordinate accordingly.
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
• Prepares Purchase requests, generates Request for Quotation and Purchase orders and completing the necessary documentation.
• Maintain petty cash register & tracking & distributing payments with coordination and routing the documentation accordingly. (PRs, RFQs, POs, Vendor master list & record master list).
• Source general purchase vendors based on documentation requirements as per PRs, Pos vendor master list.