We are hiring Admin Assistant(s) for a new dental clinic currently being established in Dubai. The clinic is well-positioned and benefits from the owner’s extensive business network across the UAE and Europe.
The successful candidate(s) will assist in most aspects of establishing and operating the clinic. The candidate will get tremendous exposure across functions including Admin, HR, IT and Finance. Working as part of a small, entrepreneurial team, the candidate(s) will receive guidance and support but will ultimately be required to take ownership of tasks and work independently.
The role is more demanding and fast-paced than the typical admin assistant role. As such, we are looking for highly driven and ambitious candidate(s) with strong work-ethic.
The successful candidate(s) fulfills the competency criteria and has strong personal traits.
• Minimum undergraduate degree or equivalent
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Fully proficient in MS Office (mainly PPT and Excel)
• Highly organized and pro-active
• Responsible and detail-oriented
• Strong drive and ambition
• Ability to start within 1-4 weeks
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
The role is highly versatile with responsibilities across business functions.
• Liaise with various stakeholders including government entities, vendors, auditors, etc.
• Assist graphic designer in developing printed and online marketing materials
• Support the dental team in sourcing of equipment and supplies
• Procure enterprise software, office equipment, etc.
• Assist in preparation of monthly financial accounts
• Create content for online resources
• Drive HR tasks including onboarding, employee record maintenance, etc.
• Upkeep of office equipment including software/hardware, AC units, water filter, etc.
• Develop and maintain internal company presentations and policies
Salary and Benefits:
In return, we offer the successful candidate(s) an excellent benefits package.
• Tax-free salary of AED 1,200-1,700 (INR ~23,000-33,000) per month depending on education/work experience
• Annual performance-based bonus of up to 20% of annual salary
• Annual return flight ticket
• Paid annual vacation
• UAE Residence Visa
• UAE Labour Card
• Health insurance
• Free dental care
• Company laptop and mobile
• Comprehensive public transport card
• Professional training courses
• Direct exposure across business functions
• Significant career advancement potential
From initial submission of CV to ultimately joining the company, we follow a structured and transparent recruitment process.
1. Candidates submit CVs for our review
2. Fitment questionnaire is sent across for candidates to fill in
3. Apt candidates are scheduled for interview sessions including a case study (owner of the clinic will also conduct interviews when he is in India)
4. Background check of potential new hires is completed
5. Offer Letter(s) to successful candidate(s) is extended
6. Once signed, work permit from UAE authorities is obtained valid for 60 days and Employment Contract(s) is extended
7. Successful candidate(s) joins the company
8. In the first 60 days of joining and before expiry of the work permit, we arrange for the visa formalities to be completed; i. completing Medical testing, ii. obtaining UAE Resident Identity Card (Emirates ID), iii. obtaining Labour Card and iv. receiving work residency permit stamp in passport