Admin Officer ADMO2
Expiry Date: 16-08-2018
• Maintains proper record of all documents such as Employee Visa, Passport, Oil field access passes, Sea ID cards, Port access passes, Ships Navigation licences and Company s licences (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Hamriya & Salalah).
• Initiates necessary action to renew all the above documents well in time.
• Maintains proper filing of all related documents.
• Arranges visa endorsement for new recruit within four working days from date of arrival and arrange necessary documents such as Sea ID cards, UAE endorsement, oil field access passes as applicable.
• Maintains updated staff list both in Arabic and English and produces as and when required.
• Assists Senior Admin officer in carrying out his duties.
• Maintains ships certificates files and updates regularly.
• Ensures that all expatriates staff are repatriated after cancellation of E-marine sponsorship upon resignation/termination.
• Ensures that all oilfield passes are kept in safe place and renewed well in time.
• Returns oilfield passes to the authority for cancellation upon resignation/termination of staff
• Returns all temporary oilfield cards to CNIA.
• Arranges cancellation of all Sea ID cards upon resignation/termination of staff.
• Types all Arabic/English letters.
• Makes entries in immigration system as and when required and generates monthly report and submits to Finance department.
• Coordinates with regard Group Medical Insurance Scheme.
• Any other duties as and when assigned.
Quality & HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) Responsibilities:
• Maintain a current knowledge of all Safety and Quality matters relevant to their position.
• Carry out daily tasks according to defined procedures
• Initiate action to prevent any non-conformance occurring in the Safety and Quality Management system, business processes and project work.
• Identify and record the non-conformance when problems do occur.
• Recommend, initiate or provide solutions through the Quality Management Representative.
• Assist the Quality Management Representative in verifying the implementation of solutions
• Produce records as required by the Safety and Quality Management system
• Contribute to the continual review and improvement of the Safety and quality Management system.
General Functions (Summary of Work):
Undertakes a variety of specialized clerical support duties required in HR & Admin department according to the rules, regulations and instructions.
List main contacts in other departments and outside e-marine with which the job is required communicate.
• Embassies & consulates
• Agents, etc
Level of academic qualifications:
Senior secondary school certificate
Specialized training, specific equipment course, memberships, etc.
Sound knowledge of MS office
Minimum 4 years experience in HR & Admin.
Work Experience: 4
Job Status: Opened