* Prepare, proof and edit documents, correspondence, spreadsheets and reports as directed ensuring accuracy
and meeting all established deadlines.
* Answers and direct phone calls, take messages, and field/answer all routine and non-routine questions.
Serve as office manager to include responsibility for office supplies, secure maintenance of office equipment,
establish and maintain filing system, sort and direct mail, and maintain an accurate calendar. Providing high
quality customer service using professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment is required.
* Prepare, coordinate and organize meetings as required to include room reservations, notification to members,
and distribution of meeting materials and minutes.
* Assist in insurance and risk management assignments including monitoring, reviewing and collecting Certificates
* Prepare travel arrangements as required. Prepare and process monthly expense reports.
Monitor purchase agreements, contracts, multiple accounts, and perform other basic accounting tasks ensuring
accuracy and meeting all established deadlines.
* Manage the key control system which includes maintaining the key log system and key cabinet.
Process room reservation requests and facilitate access control.
May occasionally be required to utilize personal vehicle for University business.
Other duties may be assigned.