· Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including receptionists, cleaning, maintenance, gardeners, labor camps, and security.
· Maintain statistical reports, files and relevant records related to fleet log sheets, attendance reports, mileage trackers, maintenance reports.
· Ensure cost-conscious purchasing and procurement measures, obtaining the best prices and quality for office administrative material and equipment.
· Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers-including equipment, lease agreements, insurance renewals for general insurances including property, personnel, vehicles along with maintaining regular office checks (Fire, safety, and maintenance of Labour Camps)
· Overseeing building projects for offices and labor camps, managing renovations or refurbishments, handle facilities matters including utilities, repairs, and security.
· To develop and implement the annual budget by analysing and reviewing the financial data and by controlling and authorizing the expenditures done and to assist in formulating new policies, programs, and procedures both for fleet and Admin.
· Planning and allocating work, monitoring achievement of deadlines, and supporting staff as appropriate.
· Develop systems to enable forward planning and cost savings, for Administrative costs; highlighting any issues of concern, and getting management buy-in for timely execution.
Deliverables / KPIs:
· Cost Optimization of Administrative and Fleet Expenses as per assigned budgets and industry benchmarks.
· Maintain the professional environment in all office premises and factories. keeping in context the basic cleanliness and hygiene standards,
· Establish SOPs and rectify noncompliance issues through taking required disciplinary actions as per policy.
Ensure documentation and compliance with all administrative documents and utilize trackers and automation to bring efficiencies in this regard.
· 10 + years of related experience as an Administrative/Fleet Management preferably in a multinational (MNC) organization.
· Proficiency in computer is required to generate relevant work reports.
Administrative process improvement and automation experience
Education Required: .
Bachelors Degree Required
Masters Degree in Business Administration or Similar decilipine is preferred
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :