The Destination Marketing team plays a crucial role in attracting international visitors to Expo 2020 Dubai, by driving awareness, inspiration, engagement and conversion with the mega event, through B2B and B2C online and offline marketing activities.
The Admin officer provides essential coordination and support to the Destination Marketing team. On a day-to-day basis, the admin officer is responsible for the smooth running of the administration for the Country Managers. This can include project specific tasks, as well as day-to-day admin support.
The main responsibilites of the role include:
- Supporting Country Managers on market specific activities to generate international visitation;
- Contribute to the development of strategic documentation, including preparation of reports and presentations;
- Maintain effective documentation of meetings, briefing documents & project trackers;
- Liase with external stakeholders under the management of Country Managers on several administrative duties (i.e events management, fam trip requests);
- Support CRM management and key account management;
- Supporting Country Managers to achieve department goals by overseeing coordination, supporting project management;
- Schedules and organizes meetings, events, room bookings, diary management;
- Support on presentations for external third parties, both preparation of content and delivery.