, Posted on June 6, 2018
We are seeking a FEMALE Administrative Assistant/ PERSONAL ASSISTANT for the Managing Partner.
• Job Grade : G01/G02
• Reporting to: Managing Partner
• Location: New Maadi
• The Personal Assistant role is one to further enhance the Managing Partner s capability/capacity to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively through administration and follow up of day to day activities, appointments, correspondence, meetings, etc (at both external and internal basis)
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to the Managing Partner in managing diary, the organisation of meetings and the maintenance of confidential documents and files .
• Provide support to the Managing Partner in the prioritisation of workload and responding appropriately and filtering requests on his behalf
• Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate, meet and greet and the Managing Partner s guests
• Word processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters and organisational documentations, taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports
• Organise and attend meetings, and arrange business trips
• Design and produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Managing Partner across the range of his work
• Respond to Board members/Leadership Team and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing
• Handle confidential, sensitive information including document production, preparation of presentations, reports and assisting with contracts and leases
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Partner including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
• Plan, coordinate and ensure the Managing Partner 's schedule is followed and respected.
Industry Type :
Consulting / Management Consulting / Advisory Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
• Level of education: Relevant degree preferably with post-graduate business administration, and qualification
• Experience working as a strong Personal Assistant at a senior level
• Experience of minute/note-taking and the preparation, communication and follow up of associated action points
• Well experienced in office management and MS Office
Language : English proficiency is mandated
IT Literacy : Demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and general computer skills
Competencies and Behaviors:
• Strong communication skills with a highly professional telephone and written manner
• Extremely high organization and prioritization skills
• Striving for continuous improvement
• Planning and prioritizing: ability to identify needs to be done and to develop an appropriate action plan in order to accomplish an objective and to monitor progress against it
• Ability to stay calm under pressure with great efficiency, time management skills and attention to detail
• Teamwork and co-operation: the willingness to work co-operatively and supportively with your colleagues. Developing positive, open working relationships in order to solve problems and to achieve business goals
• Able to adhere to tight deadline and enjoy working in a busy and varied environment
• Elegant appearance, looking good and well dressed
What we offer:
• With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
• For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
• You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunity
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
About this Company
MASARAT is an emerging consultancy firm based in Cairo and tackling the EMEA region with the focus to bring intelligence and technology into mobility, spatial planning, urban planning, infrastructure management, security and risk management.
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job