We are looking for Project Administrator for our projects. Specific responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
Administrators are crucial to effective and efficient day-to-day operations of any company. You have a great role in supporting the organization in a variety of ways including general administration, bookkeeping, communications, scheduling, data entry, secretarial services and much more.
The role of administrator involves a great deal of multitasking. You will work with teams, oversee the operations within the company, manage groups, coordinate with management and engage in planning according to the needs of the company. If there are office resource or administrative issues in the project, you will be the person expected to deal with them.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform a wide variety of basic, repetitive, and routine office support duties.
• Providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily project needs and managing general administrative activities.
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
• Vacation planning for the site employees, preparing time sheets
• Coordinate with other functions and departments on matters related to payroll, staff movements, travel and purchase etc.
• Assist in making routine travels and accommodation arrangements.
• Ensure accuracy of information while updating computer or manual documents.
• Applying and monitoring the gate passes of employees
• Preparing generating Monthly Reports
• Petty Cash Management
• Transportation Management (Drivers & Vehicle)
• Arranging accommodation for the personnel
• Monitoring Pantry, Office, MEP Supplies for inventory
Competencies / Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong verbal and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills.