A multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude. Candidates should be able to assist in all administration related tasks including, supervising outsourced services companies, maintaining contracts and records of purchases and services, providing assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, as well as purchasing duties and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making purchases related inquired and actions, including contacting possible vendors and arranging for requesting quotations and negotiating.
• Handling ID cards of new employees as well as business cards of employees.
• Using computers to generate reports, and conduct research.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Draft and produce different types of letters.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• A minimum Degree of high school.
• Prior administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills, SAP system experience is desirable.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual is preferred.