We are hiring an Admissions Consultant for Dubai/Sharjah Branches able to work with candidates interested in studying abroad at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Admissions Consultant role is for someone who has in-depth knowledge of the admissions process to the colleges and Universities internationally. We are looking for an experienced consultant who is charismatic, who enjoys working with the aspiring high school students for college admissions, and with the working adults for MBA admissions. This role would offer the candidate the opportunity to work with internationally diverse students that would help him/her grow as a consultant. We, as a company, offer a very collaborative environment to all its team members to grow.
A suitable candidate would –
1) Be well versed in the process of applying to the colleges in the US, UK, and Canada.
2) Have a minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in the industry
3) Have a track record of successfully completing top university applications
4) Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and great command over language.
5) Have an ability to deal with students and families from different parts of the world who come from different academic curriculum such as IB, A Levels, French Bec, CBSE, AP, etc.
6) Have the knowledge of the application process (through the Common app, UCAS, OUAC, etc), personal statements, college essays, recommendation letters, transcripts and related documents.
7) Have an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree from a reputed University.
The candidate should have an ability to be able to explore the unknown – continuous research is an indispensable part of a consultant’s role, hence, we are looking for someone who is inquisitive, extremely disciplined, committed and very well organized.