, Posted on June 7, 2018
Responsible for providing clinical application support for all Anesthesia & Respiratory Care (ARC) products in EGM. Responsibilities to include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations (clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives for the region. Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including on-site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
Responsibilities will also include clinical training for the GE Sales team and distributors, preparation of clinical selling materials, performing analysis of competitive clinical offering, preparing counter arguments for competitive clinical offering and highlighting GE clinical differentiators. The scope & role is expected to build and maintain strong business relations with KOL s (Key Opinion Leaders) and luminaries that influence the clinical trends in their countries.
Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers and internal sales team on software, application and/or equipment use.
Build & develop continuous education programs.
Ensure Clinicians are using the feature/benefits, enforcing value propositions to drive better outcomes
Collaborate with Global Clinical marketing team for developing content to cater the regional needs.
Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction & challenges.
Build and maintain strong business relations with KOLs in EGM through clinical value demonstration and partnership.
Continuously monitor and analyze competition clinical offering, prepare offence & defense talking points and arguments which the sales team can use to differentiate GE offering during the sales process. Product positioning & competitive analysis
Industry Type :
Power Generation / Power Distribution / Energy / Nuclear Energy
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidate with strong Clinical background in Anesthesia and or Respiratory Care or vice versa is a must.
2. Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of Clinical/Technical experience having worked in a hospital environment ICU, OR s being hands-on.
3. Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical environment
4. Demonstrate current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
5. Proficiency in Computer skills a must. Ability to build & deliver customer presentation both internally & externally. Develop creative presentations
6. Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
7. To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
8. Ability to communicate effectively using local language
1. Associate s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
2. Master s degree in Clinical Education is an advantage
3. Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
4. Ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
5. Demonstrate interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
6. Solid problem-solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal and external)
7. Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
8. Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
9. Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
10. Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
11. Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
12. Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
13. Current GE product experience desired
14. Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int l Law is broken.
5. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int l Law is broken
6. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
7. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
8. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
9. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
General Electric, popularly known as GE is a multinational conglomerate with its operation in a variety of segments. The company has its corporate headquarter in Boston, Massachusetts and its regional headquarter in Dubai. GE in the UAE offers services in domains such as Digital Energy, Energy Conne
ctions, Aviation, Industrial Solutions, Healthcare, Lighting, Oil & gas, Power, Power Conversion, Transportation, etc.
General Electric has been a partner in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey for over 80 years. The company’s committed towards the region’s progress and prosperity is evident from the waves of change and growth it has brought since its operations started. GE works with governments and customers to form capacities, train talent, deliver advanced technologies and co-create innovative solutions that encourage the socio-economic growth of the region.
GE provides its employees new opportunities to collaborate with the best minds in the country to develop solutions that make a difference to the lives of millions of people. The company invests in its people to inculcate the spirits of leadership, innovation, growth and unyielding integrity in them.
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job