Highly experienced in the implementation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and Upgrade of Oracle Applications R12.
• Proven exposure of installation of Oracle Application R12.1 & R12.2 on Enterprise Linux production environments.
• Experienced in installation and managing middleware components like Oracle WebLogic server, OID etc.
• Good Conceptual knowledge of Oracle RDBMS internals, Backup & Recovery using RMAN, performance tuning, logical and physical design of database.
• Experience working in an enterprise environment and supporting critical production databases and applications.
• Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and administering different versions of Oracle Database.
• Strong experience working as an Oracle Applications DBA in 12.x versions. Solid understanding of the product architecture and ability to analyze and solve issues across multiple layers of the stack.
• Exposure to RAC and ASM Administration.
• Must have the ability to upgrade and migrate databases from one platform to another using various tools like Oracle Data Pump, RMAN and TTS/XTTX and execute migrations using such tools.
• Hands-on experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager.
• Must be familiar with day-to-day operations such as monitoring, performance tuning and making recommendations after generating AWR and ADDR reports.
• Troubleshooting memory related errors with Oracle 12c and Patching with RAC and Non RAC.
• Provide support for Oracle database environments that include problem identification, reporting, tracking, analysis, and resolution.
• Strong shell scripting knowledge.
• Good knowledge of PL/SQL.
• Experience in working with Oracle Applications & Databases running on Oracle Cloud platform.
• Experience in migrating on premise databases to Oracle Cloud.
• Basic software networking skills.
Strong English written/verbal communications
• Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
• Willingness to work in shifts & weekends as required.
• Willingness to travel in the region (MEA) and work out of client locations.
• Willingness to provide on-call support on a 24/7 basis when needed.
• Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/ Remote teams.
• Self-driven, ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Excellent Analytical skills.
• 6 years of overall experience in relevant technical roles.
• Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.