Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. The company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation
evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. The company consists of 14 product service lines (PSLs) which operate under two divisions:
• Drilling and Evaluation: The activities extend to Baroid, Sperry Drilling, Drill Bits & Services, Testing & Subsea, Landmark, and Wireline & Perforating.
• Completion and Production: This includes Artificial Lift, Pipeline & Process Services, Cementing, Production Enhancement, Completion Tools, Production Solutions and Multi-Chem.
The company also offers Consulting and Project Management services across both divisions. PSLs are predominantly accountable and liable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation. Over the years, the company has won numerous awards and recognitions. Some of the recent ones include:
• 2016 Quasar Trio Service in Best Drilling Technology
• 2016 Integrated Sensor Diagnostics Service in Best Production Technology
• 2016 DrillingXpert Software in Best Visualization & Collaboration Technology
With approximately 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, Halliburton aims to achieve superior growth and returns for its shareholders by delivering technology and services that improve efficiency, increase recovery, and maximizing production for its customers. The company acknowledges its employees for their contributions and is constantly looking to add more talented professionals to its team. In the Middle East, Halliburton has its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Pakistan, Yemen, Turkey and Iraq.