Receives, registers and confirms patient's visit. Processess all paperwork related to patient appointments and admissions.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Registers all financial letters coming from the Royal Families, Royal Cabinet, companies, General Medical Committees, embassies and other sources.
2. Initiates the required action on the registered letters and financial letters.
3. Enters all patient referrals, faxes, telexes and mails in the computer.
4. Receives and greets patients, employees or visitors as they arrive in the clinic.
5. Updates patient's bio-data, addresses, telephone number, etc
6. Registers & confirms patient's visit using computer system, and takes necessary action for patient's check-in.
7. Receives walk-in patients and takes necessary action for them.
8. Performs all Appointment Services and Admission functions.
9. Retrieves patient information from the system as necessary.
10. Answers patients' and their families inquiries and calls, provides any assistance and directs them to any other services they ask for, i.e., Pharmacy, Laboratory, Social Services, etc
11. Answers telephone calls, conveys messages, sorts and distributes office mail and runs errands.
12. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
13. Participates in self and other's education, training and development , as applicable.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree, IPA Diploma in Hospital Administration or other related discipline, or High School Education is required.
No experience is required with Required Bachelor's Degree, one (1) year of related experience with IPA Diploma or three (3) years with High School Education.
Saudi National only.
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research