Analyst, Talent Acquisition and On-boarding
Provide timely and effective support to the Recruitment Section Head throughout the recruitment process, including, resource planning, candidate sourcing, candidate selection, job authorisation and new hires on-boarding.
• Apply Human Resources policies and procedures in providing professional guidance and support to colleagues and internal customers on recruitment issues.
• Assist in the development of new recruitment processes, systems or procedures to meet the changing requirements of the business lines.
• Undertake and co-ordinate recruitment projects, monitoring progress and ensuring end results are delivered.
• Consult with operational areas to determine if needs are being met in terms of recruitment services.
• Finalize with candidates pre-employment formalities such as medical check, academic and experience certificates attestation, etc.
• Follow up step-by-step, according to the recruitment checklist, with candidates in the pipeline to ensure smooth joining.
• Search for resumes and conduct initial and competency-based interviews.
• Schedule interviews with candidates and department managers.
• Prepare interview report files for each member in the interview panel.
• Communicate interview results with candidates after each interview.
• Assist in offering and preparing contracts.
• Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to the position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practices to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
• Lead, motivate, develop and assess the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
• Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
• Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions - thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
• Always comply with the SASREF HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
• Performance Indicators:
• No personal injury or injury to a third party.
• No WPS or PSM incident caused.
Qualifications & Experience
• B.Sc. in Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant recruitment experience