King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center in Madinah
Madinah, Saudi Arabia
• Two (2) years Diploma in Anesthesia Program
• License to practice in country of origin (if applicable)
• Two (2) years Experience as Anesthesia Technician
• Assembles and prepares anesthesia equipment prior to surgery.
• Assembles and calibrates monitoring equipment.
• Assists the Anesthesiologists to operate monitoring equipment during surgery.
• Ensures that required drugs, supplies and equipment arc available before and during surgery.
• Prepares IV line, blood line, central line, invasive monitoring equipment, epidural & spinal as needed.
• Prepares drugs for Anesthesiologists as prescribed.
• Prepares the patient for anesthesia, applies non-invasive ECG, BP, temperature & Inserts IV line.
• Prepares and positions patients for surgical procedures
• Assists the Anesthesiologist during the monitoring of patients
• Orders, checks and assists Anesthesiologist with blood and blood product transfusions, intravenous infusions and intravascular
• Assists Physician with emergency resuscitation measures
• Performs On-Call and shift assignments