, Posted on June 7, 2018
As a billable consultant, you will work both independently and in partnership with consultants from other regions. You will be engaged in performing or assisting in following activities:
• Ownership or support on creation of deliverables (Low Level Design, Acceptance Test Plan, Migration scenario)
• Ownership or support on creation of projects consulting blueprints and boilerplates
• Liaise directly with customer to obtain all relevant technical information for successful design, order validation & project delivery
• Support on site or remote migration for complex solutions/environments, as required
• Position and/or deliver billable consulting work to a partner or end-customer, especially when it facilitates the progression towards, or closure of, a deeper partner relationship or a significant end-customer contract.
• Acting as pre-sales consultant for some of the organic growth activities as needed.
• Consistently deliver high quality billable technical service to existing and new clients ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained or improved.
• Stay abreast of technical, issues, options and advancements within the internetworking industry relevant to the Orange services portfolio.
• Be recognized as an authority on Orange products and services both internally and externally.
• Maintain and develop technical specialization and certifications to accommodate growth in Orange services, as well as personal requirements.
• Contribute to knowledge management through documentation of completed assignments in the form of case studies, author white papers or presentations on technical solutions and services offered by Orange.
• Participates in projects as part of a project organization respecting cost, quality and time constraints
• Provide consulting assessments for new and existing customers if needed.
• Ownership of the technical solution from concept to subsequent implementation.
• Present technical solutions to partners and their end-customers, both formally and informally, as required.
• Any other duties as required by Manager
Industry Type :
Telecom / ISP
Functional Area :
Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills / Qualifications:
• BSc in Telecommunication or equivalent
• 7 years Work experience with minimum work experience of 1-3 years in a Consulting role (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of networking in LAN, WAN Technologies (General routing/switching, policy based routing, spanning-tree, VLANs and VLAN trunking ,WCCP , WAN optimization experience is a big plus) in addition to understanding of packet flow and TCP session establishment
• Cisco network certification (CCNA, CCNP or looking to future certification)
• Riverbed certification is a big plus ( RCSA , RCSP )
• InfoVista certification is a big plus ( ICOS )
• Application and application protocol experience (CIFS, MAPI, NFS, HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc.) is a plus
• Storage and storage protocol experience, especially iSCSI and FCIP are a big plus
• Virtualization experience with VMware systems and software a plus
• Experience reading and understanding packet captures with tools like Sniffer and Wireshark
• Experience with any of the following is a plus: QoS, Netflow,Firewalls, RAID
• Strong communication skills with customers, as well as internal company groups.
• Keep customers/partners regularly informed of problem investigation, and resolution throughout support case lifecycle.
• Technical problem-solving ability with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
• Able and willing to travel
• Excellent business writing and presentation skills in English
• Strong sense of self-discipline and the ability to get things done under little supervision
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, other language is a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer facing skills with track record of effective experience
• Excellent team player
• Reasonable business & commercial acumen
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Detail oriented
• Time management skills
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Orange Business Services
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers connecting their...
Information Technology Services
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job