The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. The team is seeking a dynamic, passionate individual to join us to lead App Store business relationships with developers based in Africa. You will have a passion for technology, and experience in handling relationships.
• You have a deep passion for apps and mobile technology.
• Respected knowledge of the mobile apps landscape, relevant 3rd party products, and industry trends.
• Extensive experience across a meaningful function, including: business development, partnership management, product management, management consulting, or business analysis.
• Strong leadership and superb communication skills.
• Strong analytical focus and use of metrics to make informed decisions.
• You will be results oriented, and have a self-starter attitude with a strong ambition to learn and be successful.
• Experience working both independently and in a team environment.
• You should have a track record of developing phenomenal presentations and delivering them to both large and small groups, including to senior leaders.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
Lead day-to-day relationships with African developers with primary attention on South Africa but covering the broader Sub-Saharan Africa region.
Work closely with multi-functional groups within Apple to help developers be successful.
Use metrics and methodologies to become an authority in the App Store s business and functionality to provide well-informed mentorship to developers.
Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key potential relationships.
Champion new developers to the editorial team for editorial and marketing support.
Use developer feedback and analysis to recommend improvements.
Help our customers to find the greatest apps and games.
BA/BS degree in Business or related field, MBA or equivalent degree preferred. Fluency is English is required. Additional African languages are highly desirable.
The role location is Dubai, UAE with a plan to transition to Johannesburg, South Africa.
Travel to and from South Africa is needed along with occasional travel to other international locations including WW HQ (Cupertino, CA).
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Industry Type :
Telecom / ISP
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development