You are here: Home Application Security Architect (Banking Experience)
Application Security Architect (Banking Experience)
Share with a friend
Posted on 8 Jul 2018
Apply for this job
Banking and Financial Services
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Lead the research and design of robust security architectures for projects.
• Develop and Implement standard security architecture principles and services to be consumed across the group.
• Assess overall efficiency of security architecture and solution design controls and architect a plan for gap remediation.
• Perform effective threat modelling & assessment of applications to depict and communicate information security threats effectively.
• Work closely with Enterprise/Data & Solution Architects to design and contribute to security and enterprise architecture strategy, principles & patterns/frameworks
• Deep involvement with agile and waterfall teams during feasibility study (RFP/RFQ stage), finalization of non-functional requirements, end to end design, user acceptance testing and pre-production activities. Perform technical scoring for RFP based on vendor response.
• Monitor current security trends, threats, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining to the Financial Services industry and include them in the Security Architecture strategy, patterns and frameworks
• Liaise with DevOps personnel to understand User Stories, Evil Stories & Threat Modelling to recommend secure designs
• Assist with Web Application Firewall (WAF) configurations & Infrastructure Hardening (including Container Security)
Who we're looking for:
• Must have Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences and relevant discipline
• Must have minimum of 10 years experience in an IT environment out of which 5 years within the banking domain
• Hands on experience on IT Security Architecture Development (SABSA, Zachman, Cisco Architecture)
• Deep understanding of DevOps and Agile Methodologies principles, Threat Modelling and Assessments of Applications and experience in RFP / RFQ
What's on offer:
• 35,000 AED per month (basic + housing allowance)
• Family Medical Insurance & Annual Airfare Allowance
• Annual Performance Bonus
Job Ref: TI-nmrw
Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique.