• Provide application & technical support to mechanical sales team for complete range of mechanical products includes but not limited to Pumps, Tanks, Water Heaters & Calorifiers, Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Valves, Pipes & Fittings etc.
• Do computer selection, Prepare Technical proposals, Product presentations, pre-qualifications and technical submittal for Mechanical products.
• Provide all required support for testing, commissioning and after sales support.
Ensure design and system selection are compatible with customer requirements and international standards, provide technical proposal and support to sales team.
• Respond to client introducing the appropriate products, which meet the client s requirement.
• Prepare computer selection and Provide technical support and guidance to customers/sales engineers on orders, quotations, installation and troubleshooting.
• Prepare technical submittals and follow up with sales engineer until getting consultant/customer approval.
• Communicate with manufacturers and local suppliers to arrange for quotations, negotiation, order processing and technical support.
• Cooperate with sales engineers to prepare quotations follow up reports.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
• Assist as required in pump/valves commissioning/Start up, installation and trouble-shooting.
• Organize and analyze workload distribution to achieve sales target of each brand within the division.
Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must.
Previous Experience in GRUNDFOS, XYLEM & KSB is a MUST..
Computer literate, MS-Office, Excellent technical sales capabilities, customer service focused Good interpersonal relationship, Good communication and presentation skills.
Years of Experience Desired:
Minimum 5 year experience in Technical Sales and support of Pumps and any of above Mechanical Products.