Arabic Graphic DesignerDoha, Qatar
The ideal candidate must be very proficient in the technical aspects of the job – In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe in general. Be able to take concepts from the layout/comp stage to final art ready for production. An understanding of the production process would be necessary. This position requires the ability to think about a project, adding value to what an Art Director has developed not only through the production activities but by contributing visual/design solutions as well.
This position requires fluency in Arabic. Candidates should have at least three years’ experience in an advertising agency environment, and two to four years’ experience working in the Gulf
• Produce original and innovative concepts, designs and visuals to the highest standard
• Take briefs from and develop ideas with the Creative Director, members of the Account team and external clients accordingly.
• Must have advertising agency background (minimum 4 years)
• Must be conceptual and able to create and develop own ideas
• Fluent in Arabic
• Skilled in handling multiple deadlines and projects, and have an eye for detail Skills
• Produce digital art files for various media including print, web, broadcast and power point. Scanning, file retrieval, digital photo-shopping and illustration as required.
• Assist in the production of presentations, proposals and any marketing or sales collateral.
• Produce artwork under the set deadlines with input from many different sources (Production Manager, Art Directors, clients and internal sales team Account Manager) on time and on budget.
• Inform client/production managers/general manager as soon as possible of any problems that may affect meeting the deadline or budget.
• Solve problems both creatively and technically to produce projects effectively. Make suggestions for any improvements to design/production.
• Using independent judgment, create and develop printed and electronic presentations that reflect a job brief from the Creative Director/Writer/Account Manager.
• Keep artwork in order and archived correctly.
• Keep up to date on software upgrades and new software.
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
• Company Industry: Publishing; Advertising
• Requirements: Employer (Private Sector)
• Job Role: Design, Creative, and Arts
• Employment Status: Full time
• Employment Type: Employee
• Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
• Years of Experience: Min 3
• Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen