Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand the requirements, current state architecture and propose roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly.
• Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low-Level Design document, Nonfunctional requirements for the project.
• Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
• Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
• Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
• Review design documents
• Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution.
Skill, Experience & General information required:
• 10+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Webservices (REST), ESBs, Open Source products, Spring MVC and JSON.
• Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
• Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
• Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
• Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Agile development methodology.
• Experience with Cloud Computing.