The job holder will be responsible for the design, preparation of architectural drawings and coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders so as to assist in the completion of the projects as the business requirements within the stipulated timeframe.
Roles & Responsibility
Layouts and Planning
· Understand and develop the area allocations based on the business requirements after thorough analysis of the site.
· Understand the requirements of various internal departments and address to it
· Develop conceptual 3D’s / models / mock ups of various critical areas, new developments within the proposed shop
· Ensure that plans contain pictorial representations, sketches etc.
· Ensure that all the designs are as per the standards
· Ensure that all the drawings are clear, concise and comprehensive.
· Develop complete architectural construction and design documents for the showroom that will include a comprehensive floor plan(s), flooring, partition, ceiling, electrical and lighting layouts exterior elevations, interior elevations, details, perspectives, sections, A/c diffuse allocation, lightning, graphic imaging (3D Presentation) and all material selections and finishes using Computer aided design (CAD)
· Ensure strict adherence to standards and timelines
· Focus on cost, quality and durability
Design Coordination & Monitoring
· Coordinate on all project issues with the internal stakeholders (project managers, quantity surveyor, site co-ordinators) as external stakeholders (suppliers, consultants etc.)
· Prepare all reports and flow charts as per projects requirements
· Submit all drawings, details and reports to the relevant stakeholders / Mall management as per the deadlines
Basic Qualification & work experience requirements
· B. Arch.
· AutoCAD, 3D Max/Sketchup, MS Office & Photoshop
· 5 – 7 years of work experience
· Min. 3 years of work experience doing retail design for a reputed retail brand or an agency handling retail designs for different brands