Responsible for architectural & maintenance admin & accounting processes, for Christian Dior Couture Middle East Region, based in Dubai.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Provide administrational support on purchasing process, track budgets with high level of accountability. Report to the store planning & maintenance team & manager.
Submit initiatives to improve current processes and systems to gain efficiency and obtain best results
Purchase Order Administration
• Verify the order with PM in charge and if approved, proceed with PO process in COUPA
• Update, track and control any cost variation and provide costs analyses on maintenance tracker and architectural project budget sheets
• challenge payment terms and conditions prior to PO issuance
• support with supplier negotiations
• procurement follow-up and order tracking versus agreed terms and conditions
• challenge procurement terms and conditions prior to PO issuance
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• 3-5-year experience in accounting, purchasing or quantity surveying department
• High degree of computer literacy, especially MS Excel (V-lookups, formulas, pivot tables), Power Point (presentation), SAP are a plus.
• Good analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in reading, speaking and writing in English. Other languages a plus.
• Efficient time management, organizational ability and capacity to meet deadlines.
• Flexible & positive mind-set, team player.
• Attention to detail & work accuracy.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously