Area Manager | GCC Countries | Expanding Coffee Brand
We are currently looking for experienced AREA MANAGERS to oversee Coffee Stores managed by fast growing Restaurant Management Group.
We have positions available in BAHRAIN and SAUDI ARABIA.
The primary job function of the Area Manager is to ensure that the business is meeting all the KPI facets whether that would be sale, quality, customer service, employee development, cost control and the like. Area Manager will be handling minimum of 4 stores and up to 15 stores as per business needs.
• Area management experience leading an effective & successful team.
• Proven track record of maximizing profit in a customer focused environment.
• Commercial awareness of Catering / restaurant environment.
• Ability to lead, coach and develop teams.
• High levels of influencing and persuading skills across different functions.
• Experience/awareness of product buying and liaising with suppliers.
• Competent in the use of IT systems.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety, Security, Stock and Cash procedures.
• Evidence of achieving KPIs.
• Experience of Workload planning.
• A high level of literacy and numeracy skills including Profit and loss experience at multi store level.
• Project Management Experience
• Inventory Management
• QSR Management (Coffee brands and concepts)
• P&L Management
• LSM Strategy
• Brand Development
• Strategic Planning
• Competitive Analysis
• Quality Control
• Sales Management
• Client Relation and Retention
• Talent Management and Succession Planning.
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
• Lead his/her direct reports in upholding the passion and image of the brand everyday.
• Achieve area business KPIs (sales target, cost control, policies, customer engagement, food safety, etc.)
• Reports business wellness through P&L, Material control, and other admin reports for continued business excellence and progress.
• Ensure that store managers and their staff on his area of responsibility maintains the unit as per the brand standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed the first time all the time.
• Responsible for ensuring that all brand initiatives are in place, dealing with challenges accordingly and professionally to ensure customer delight and loyalty.
• Conduct regular store visit for coaching managers and staff, provide feedback, succession planning and store evaluation as a whole. Handle employee or customer escalation as per business needs.
• Must have an in-depth understanding of the coffee trend and market to maintain competitive awareness by continuously monitoring the competition and proactively recommend business initiatives to maintain the business advantage. Negotiate to any stakeholder that may provide quick wins for the company.
• Lead subordinates successfully into productive working methods by setting an example and provide a two-way open and objective line of communication for store managers and staff
• Coordinate to all interdepartmental leaderships to achieve the brand s strategic goals and objectives.
Work experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor s / Masters Degree is strongly desired, preferably in Hotel/Restaurant or Business Administration, or equivalent education/experience.
• Certified Managers from Specialized Institutions is a plus
• Attended leadership seminars is an advantage
• Has at least 5 years of working experience in F&B environment with hands on experience as F&B Store Manager (specifically on brands related to Coffee).
• Total package approx. R 40000 45000 depending on experience and skills, (70% basic salary, 20% accommodation allowance, 10% transport allowance)
• Performance bonus
• Public Medical Insurance
• 30 days of annual leave
• Flight allowance every 2 years
• Visa and joining flight to the country of employment
Start: ASAP, subject to visa
To apply for Area Manager | GCC Countries | Expanding Coffee Brand, send your CV in WORD document with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job! http://www.recruitforafrica.com