• Planning, organizing, coordinating and control of the entire Branches.
• Control in the receiving, administrating, price-fixing, ordering, rotation of stocks and the profit margin.
• Selecting, training, motivating and developing staffs.
• Monitoring health and safety, environmental health and legal requirements.
• Ensuring that are maintained to company standards.
• Monitoring the business performance of outlets, setting and achieving profit targets.
• Targeting and developing specific markets.
• Promoting company products.
• Broadening awareness of market and competitor activity.
• Develop and implement sales and profitability plans according to Account Management principles that ensure the development and maintenance of account plans.
• Direct all operational aspects of the branch to include distribute Operations, Customer Service, Human Resources, Administration and Sales in a manner that supports reaching the profitability goals.
• Ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed.
• Oversee branch financial management.
• Assist the Branch Manager in developing branch and organizational objectives, also formulating policies and budgets.
• Communicate effectively with DSO and Department Head by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
• Maintain and enforce personnel policy.
• Evaluate regular the effectiveness of the branch operation, to see those policies are being observed and that the goals are being attained.
• Select, promote and discharge employees within the branch in accordance with basic personnel policy.
• Take a prompt corrective action as needed.
• Achieve the profitability goals / objectives of the branch and organization.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration desirable, although not mandatory given relevant previous retail experience.
• Fluency in English and Arabic desirable.
• At least 5 year s relevant experience in a managerial capacity for a reputed multi-site food retailer.
• Previous Middle East / GCC experience is mandatory.
Job Specific Skills:
• Understand KPI management and P&L management.
• Strong drive results with good financial acumen.
• High Level of business acumen.
• Good team management skills and decision-making ability.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
• Good negotiation skills
• Understands inventory management and stocktaking process.