Part of Emerson Automation Solutions, ASCO fluid automation solutions include over 50,000 solenoid and pneumatic valves, cylinders and actuators, air preparation equipment, and accessories. We deliver comprehensive solutions for industrial processes and commercial production. Since 1910, ASCO sets the standard for durability, longevity and reliability with field-tested products trusted for critical operations.
Based in our state-of-the-art Dhahran Techno Valley facility, you will be responsible for driving the profitable sales of products, solutions and services in Saudi Arabia for your allocated key accounts. You will drive growth and penetration consistent with customers' needs and according to the company's strategy, objectives and policies. You will promote and maintain a customer focused culture within the organisation to drive customer satisfaction in the region.
Your duties will include to:
• Develop direct personal contact with target accounts and you will routinely conduct customer and distributor visits
• Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing your daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
• Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of distributors and/or customers
• Reporting on activity and results such as weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Assist the Finance department in managing receivables
• Ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
• Recognise and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson's Company Procedures
To be considered for this role you will have knowledge and experience of solenoid valves or fluid control, in both the up and downstream sector and be a solutions-oriented technical sales specialist.
You will have a technical diploma or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 5 years of sales experience in Saudi Arabia. About Emerson
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.