The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are today at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport, with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France and present in over 60 countries, we employ 32,800 people worldwide. The Alstom-led consortium Expolink, also composed of Acciona and Gulermak, has signed a contract with RTA (Roads & Transport Authority) to design and build the extension of Dubai s Red metro line, also called Route 2020, and upgrade the system of the existing line. The project involves the construction of a 15-kilometre-long line of which 11.8 kilometers of elevated metro line and 3.2 kilometers underground metro line - branching off the existing red line at the Nakheel Harbour & Tower station.
For more information, please visit: http://www.alstom.com/
Reporting to the Asset Database Manager, the main job role would be to help manage the asset data collection process that was set out by the asset database manager and to ensure the data validity, accurateness and completeness. As a Data Analyst, you will collaborate with engineering and design teams in providing professional guidance on the asset data collection process. He/She will also support Asset Database Manager in the development and improvement of the asset data collection process.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
For the ALSTOM scope, the Asset Database Analyst will be in charge to:
• To manage the asset database collection process that was defined by the asset database manager and to ensure that the process is followed by all key stakeholders.
• To coordinate frequent meetings with the all the stakeholders within Expo link and ensuring that the data flow is continues.
• Review the data received stakeholders and to ensure the quality, integrity and completeness of the data,
• The quality and integrity of the data will be kept by understanding what all the requirement are for the data that is being collected. Then using his/her knowledge of excel functions validations and VBA scripting to ensure the requirements are met,
• A detail program for the asset data is being followed for the data collection process and it is being tracked with KPI s. The aim would be to help the asset database manager in updating the KPI s and to push the stakeholder within Expo link to meet the agreed targets,
• During the meetings it would be the role of Asset Database Analyst to keep notes and record MOM for the meeting and submit them to the Document Control team.
• Lastly, the perfect candidate would help the asset database manager by giving ideas on how to improve on the asset data collection process and help to with any new requirements that could improve the process.
• The ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of VBA (VB Scripting) and Excel.
• Good understanding of maintenance and Maintenance Management Systems. Preferably Maximo.
• The candidate should be able to read electrical, architecture and mechanical diagrams and drawings.
• Must have an Engineering Degree with Analytical skills (data collection, data analysis and data processing) and Project Management skills.
• Should be fluent in English and Arabic or French is a plus.
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry
Database, Document Control, Project Manager, Technology, Administrative
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :