About Grand Plaza M venpick Media City:nbspLocated on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai's primary artery, at Media City in Dubai, and bordering Internet City there is a new landmark rising. With over 1,000 local and international companies based in neighboring Media City, Internet City and Knowledge Village, the hotel will primarily cater for short term business travelers. This 5-star urban hub will offer 251 rooms and suites and 4 lively food & beverage outlets. The property will also have a spa, gymnasium and swimming pool, while a large divisible ballroom and four meeting venues with natural daylight will be available for events and conferences ensuring it becomes the new reference for meetings & events in this dynamic commercial district. GCC leisure travelers, visiting Dubai on weekends and public holidays will constitute the hotel's tertiary segment.
At M venpick, we make moments. If you can too, we would love you to join our team of hospitality professionals who all share one thing in common a passion for people. With hotels across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia and a strong growth plan in place for the future, there have never been so many opportunities to be part of our success story.
1. To prepare schedules for all personnel according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide, to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the Bar Manager.
2. To recommend hiring, promotions and dismissal to the Bar Manager.
3. To be involved in planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of the Bar Manager.
4. To advise and consult with Bar Manager and Head Bartender with regards to service bar matters.
5. To constantly be aware of the beverage cost of sale.
6. To provide consumption data for purchasing purposes in correlation with Head Bartender.
7. To be fully aware at all times of competition activities, theme nights and pricing.
8. To ensure sanitary conditions according to Health codes and Hotel standards.
9. To supervise the daily operation under standards fixed by Hotel Management and Bar Manager.
10. To supervise all bar personnel constantly observing attitude towards colleagues and guests.
11. To define training needs and propose training programs in co-relation with Bar Manager. Continuously trains the team to achieve highest professionalism.
12. To ensure correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses.
13. To inspect all areas daily before opening according to fixed standard checklist and ensures full adherence of the closing duties.
14. To enforce and maintain all policies and procedures under the guidance of the Bar Manager.
15. To participate actively in the creation of new drinks, snacks and improve presentations to achieve the overall objectives and propose variations to the Bar Manager.
16. To maintain standards specification for all beverages/food & cocktails under the guidance of the Bar Manager.
17. To adhere to fixed grooming standards as per Hotel & Outlet policy.
18. To replace the Bar Manager on her absence as fully in charge of the bar operation.
19. To assist the Bar Manager in ensuring that full respects of dress code.
20. To assist the Bar Manager in ensuring that sound and lighting levels are always adhered to as per fixed standards.
21. To inspect all fridges and bar stores to check expiry dates on all items.
22. To observe opening and closing hours of the bars according to the law and company standards.
23. To ensure correct control of beverage to avoid wastage and spoilage in correlation with the Head Bartender
24. To perform any other duties assigned by the Bar Manager.
25. To carry out an internal induction and training course, in liaison with the Bar Manager when a new member of the Bar and Service staff arrives.
26. To ensures proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas of the Bar.
27. To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
28. To have a complete understanding of and to adhere to M venpick Hotels & Resorts policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
29. Be familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for the department.
Do you have what it takes to make moments for our guests and your colleagues? Are you a M venpick colleague in the making someone who is passionate about people and always strives to do their best? If you share our values and want to become part of a team where you are valued and your career development is taken seriously, we want to hear from you.nbsp
Contact: Danielle Flores
Job ID: 82657361