confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
• Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional
and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors and Management.
• Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 48 hours per week.
• Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using
brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, JW Symphony of Service) to
resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
• Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
• Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better
understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting
on them whenever possible.
• Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area
• Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
• Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly
verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
• Supply guests/residents with directions and information regarding property amenities,
services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
• Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3
rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name,
transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission
before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing
the caller to end the call.
• Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
• Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
• Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy,
and confidentiality. Develop and maintain positive and productive working
relationships with other employees and departments.
• Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards, e.g. GuestVoice and JW
Marriott Brand Standard Audit.
• Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale
• Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
• Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10
pounds without assistance.
• Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
• Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and
• Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 48 hours per week
International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott
International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran
status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.