About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for UK trained teachers to start their international career with a global leading company and world class International School located in this beautiful Emirate.
Due to the continued success of the school, and additional student enrollment numbers we are looking for passionate, dynamic teachers to join our existing team. We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who will make a difference every day to our children s development. We want colleagues who are ambitious to join a company in GEMS that has a world class reputation for outstanding education and a school that is ready to grow to meet our community s needs. We expect to serve around 2,000 families by September 2019.
Fujairah is not Dubai! But it is a wonderful place to live. Although only an hour s drive from that busy metropolis, Fujairah sits at the foot of the Hajar Mountains facing the Indian Ocean with some of the most beautiful coastline and spectacular scenery in the UAE. Its large port, one of the deepest in the world, is connected via an underground pipeline to Abu Dhabi and serves thousands of ships. Its Free Zone attracts many international businesses and trade is growing rapidly. People have been living in this region since Neolithic times, but is ready now to emerge into its new age of economic growth and prosperity. In ten years time, it will rival other famous UAE centres as an exciting modern city with a vibrant economy and culture. Today it is a very much cheaper and more laid-back place to live and work.
In return for your energy, resilience and experience, we offer you the opportunity to make a real impact on a developing community. You will work with the UAE s largest and most successful education company in GEMS, which will support your professional and career development, and you will work with a supportive Senior Leadership Team in Winchester School Fujairah who will help you develop your potential.
About the role and responsibilities:
• Lead initiatives in shaping and implementing the data management strategy across KG to 12th Grade.
• Manage, monitor and maintain regularly the school s Virtual Learning Gateway (My Learning) ensuring its smooth access for seamless functioning of the school day to day activities.
• Ensure the accuracy of all data being captured.
• Data deciphering and analysis of all internal and external tests conducted.
• Constantly interact with Alumni and provide support to parents on all VLE related issues
• Closely monitor and implement the school improvement plan with reference to Data analysis.
• Implement innovative and renewed initiatives in the school with the aim of improving data management practices whilst supporting and strengthening school policies and practices.
• In conjunction with the Line Manager for Professional Learning, proactively assist Computer teachers, HoDs and Supervisors to keep abreast of current trends in data management and IT related areas.
• Management and development of the Academic Timetable
The successful applicant will have the following:
A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent.
The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
At least 2 years of post qualifying experience