1. People Management Supervise employees and the team in line with people policies & practices. Communication operational procedures.
1. Portfolio assessment
• Assess and report client situations and the prospects of recovery as well as factors that will influence outcomes.
• Identify and obtain information needed for adequate risk assessment of assigned clients
• Prepare report on provisions and the probability of recoveries
2. Restructuring Handle relationships with restructured clients, obtain information, monitor their business positions and maintain contact
3. Settlement Analyze proposals settlement, present options based on assessment of client situation, support negotiations and settlements
4. Remedial action Prepare reports on the current client position, support ongoing action, monitor and support legal action
5. Transition Handle transition to remedial status and transition back to normal relations post settlement
1. Credit applications Obtain Financials, customer requests, prepare facility extension.
2. Customer Service: Handle customer requests on telex transfers, LC, LG, PN, credit facility information and all verbal and written correspondence in Arabic and English.
3. Data Setup. Prepare legal documents, facility contracts, borrowing agreements, including Liasoning with Risk, CCU & Legal
4. Transaction Management: Arranging feedback to customer requirements of payments, IBAN, vouchers, filing
5. Monitoring Monitor & follow-up on actions based on Kuwait Official Gazette & up-to-date related documents including collaterals.
6. MIS Ensure appropriate actions taken on MIS as collaterals, past dues, legal assignments, deposits etc.
7. Databases Maintain databases up-to-date and provide database information for credit applications, KYC, AML etc.