To analyze and reconcile various sub-modules to GL on a daily basis, examine existing IT systems and business models, Analyze systems requirements, Undertake automation of new reports, Modify the existing Reports and resolve accounting system problems faced by assigned group of the Bank.
• Maintaining Chart of accounts and GL mapping .
• Set up new GL/GDU in accordance with user s requirements.
• Set up accounting tables for various products.
• Co-ordinate with I.T. for any system improvement, implementation, and do the relevant testing ensure the correctness of the entries generated.
• Review and submission of various CBK reports online, off line (daily, weekly, monthly yearly and periodically) within the stipulated time.
• Automation of new reports and migration to new platform.
• Ensure the accuracy of the data submitted to Central bank
• Reconcile all modules i.e. Deposits, Consumer and Commercial Loans, LC and LG, etc, ensuring correct balances of all products in the corporate ledger
• Examine existing IT systems and business models, Analyze systems requirement.
• Undertake automation of new reports as and when required.
• Monitor system-generated suspense accounts and in case of discrepancies/problems, investigate and take necessary steps to rectify
• Monitor/report cash held by branches/central cash and reporting of the excess cash to the concerned authorities
• Implement, configure and test feasible solutions
• Coordinate with IT and other Groups to cater for their needs and resolve problems by raising IRs (Incident Reports) & CRs (Customization Requests) and update accounting systems
• Co-ordinate on System improvement, implementations etc. and testing to examine accounting entries being generated correctly
• risk policies and procedures
• IRFS regulations
• all compliance regulations
• CBK rules and Regulations
Submit the required details to the regulators.
Corporate governance & compliance
Work fully within: