We are looking for Manager ( Garage & Tranpsort)
Should have Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical engineering with minimum experience is 15 to 20 years as Garage Manager or , Workshop Manager
“Very good knowledge in the maintenance of Cranes, Concrete Pumps, Trailer trucks, pavers, graders, loaders, excavators, mixer trucks, etc… “
1. The responsibilities and functions of the employee include the following:
a) The employee shall report to the Divisional Manager - Garage.
b) The main duties of the Employee are as follows:
• The employee is responsible for the efficient & professional organisation of Garage Division by proper planning & maintaining a fleet of heavy & light mobile equipment and vehicles.
• To maintain proper records, information, files, etc. to execute his job successfully within the stipulated time ensuring efficient usage of material, labour, plant & machinery, in compliance with all relevant specifications.
• To manage the Garage Division efficiently at lowest possible costs.
• Attending weekly meeting with all Divisional Managers, Purchase Department & Central Store.
• Effectively utilizing the work shop facilities to produce / fabricate spares.
• To co-ordinate and co-operate with all the other divisions of the company to ensure that optimum number of vehicles / mobile plants are provided to each department and in matters of mutual official interests.
• The employee shall be responsible for following procedures in relation to ISO 9000/14000/18000 certification, and ensure an effective implementation and maintenance of the quality systems, health, safety and environment systems.
• The employee shall ensure observance of high safety / security standards in work area / sites.
• Produce job costing reports / MIS reports on the existing computer applications and update Management and Accounts Department regularly.