About the Job:
An exciting role has arisen at Junsui Restaurant as Assistant Outlet Manager. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Outlet Manager in ensuring the guest receives pure Asian experience. You are responsible for the banqueting events and internal events.
Your key duties will include:
- Greeting and meeting guests upon arrival to the outlet.
- Being able to take a walk around before the operation and after the operation.
- Ensuring the operation is smooth before leaving.
- Assisting colleagues to serve, reset tables and if required with food pick up.
- Handling guest complaints.
- Planning for future events.
- Conducting departmental briefings and meetings.
- Assisting the manager in all aspects of operation and administration.
- Implementing, maintaining and training colleagues on LQA standards.
- Developing and maintaining an elegantly appointed environment, with superior staff, dedicated to an attentive, distinctive experience for all dining periods.
- Assisting with hiring, training, supervising and discipline all outlet colleagues.
- Assist in completing and conducing performance evaluations for all colleagues.
About the Role:
In order to be considered for this role, you will have gained high school degree, experience in detailed Food & beverage knowledge within a Quality Luxury Brand. You must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar luxury, high end work environment as Assistant Outlet Manager. You will have experience in Asian cuisine and customs as well as experience in management role in a cultural diverse workforce.
You must have a strong leadership skills, knowledge in fine dining concepts, styles and techniques. You must be proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office is essential as are excellent communication skills in written and spoken English. It is essential if you have an additional language, preferably Chinese (Mandarin).
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :