Full Property Management service through the client employed, JLL managed on site team including maintenance of property records, customer relationship management with tenants, general management and administration including licence applications and compliance with covenants.
Management Set-Up and Take on Phase
In preparation for the delivery and performance of the management services, JLL would undertake a due diligence and set-up phase preparatory to assuming full management responsibility. This process would commence a minimum of 4 months prior to the scheduled opening, with the on-site property manager hired to take charge of this component of the work.
During this stage we would work with the client:
• Prepare a management operating plan for the property setting out how BQ is to be operated.
• Establish the estimated annual operating budget based on the agreed operating plan.
• Determine management staffing requirements upon agreeing the on-site team structure. Then commencing hiring for key positions.
• Establish management arrangements, policies and procedures, including operating database and Client reporting arrangements.
• Establish contracting arrangements and service agreements with Facility Management providers, including work order processes, monitoring and management arrangements, service level criteria and procurement processes.
• Establish/agree service charge policy and recharge arrangements against the funds collected in advance.
• Set-up accounting and recording procedures, including loading all information into a property database.
• Review standard leasing terms and conditions.
• Undertake non-technical building inspection and establish/review handover schedules, procedures and processes.
• Set-up data management systems and assemble property documentation, as built drawings, contracts, defects/snagging lists, warranties, contact lists etc..
• Prepare detailed operating budgets, service charge arrangements and projected cash flows.
• Develop a management business plan for the property.
• Develop emergency and incident plans, evacuation plans and procedures.
• Establish tenant/occupier interface for fit out design approval and review of works, coordinate and manage the preparation of tenancy/occupier manuals, fit out guides.
• Establish house rules and regulations, handover procedures, key/access card management, work permitting procedures.
• Review insurance arrangements.
• Pre-opening publicity and consumer marketing preparation.
• Commercialisation programme for the common areas and the management of the communal services.
• Post-completion Management Services
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
• Record management: Establish property database and records, including a list of key tenancy dates and events. (e.g. lease expiries)
• Relationship management: Interfacing with tenants, dealing with enquiries and requests, monitoring performance and building personal relations.
• General management and administration:
• Inspections: Periodic inspections to ensure compliance with building rules, lease covenants, and to assess state of repair, cleanliness and building condition.
• Owner/tenant services: Dealing with ad-hoc tenant enquiries and requests.
• Occupancy compliance: Monitoring compliance with occupancy obligations, rent/service charge collection and analysis.
• Applications and licences: Dealing with applications and requests for alterations, change of use etc. and where appropriate liaising with Client s legal adviser regarding necessary documentation.
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements from an operational and tenancy perspective.
• Dealing with requests relating to property management from owners/ tenants.
• Lease expiry: Co-ordinating list of defects and reinstatement requirements at lease expiry.
• Vacant areas: Monitoring and managing vacant space in the building.
• Visits and inspections: Managing and co-ordinating visits and inspections.
• Management of car park areas and maintenance of records relating to car park areas to include issuing of parking cards/tags, receipt & monitoring of revenues from paid car-park areas.
• Key/access control management including issuing and recording of keys, access cards etc..
• Financial Management
• Procurement and Management of Facilities Management services
• Client Reporting
• Marketing and Lease (Sales) Management