• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services;
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models;
• Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures;
• Knowledge & hands-on experience on latest software’s/teachings.
Language: English should be perfect in speaking, writing and reading.
Other European Languages, like German, French are of advantage.
• Available for frequent business trip in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region or outside;
• Flexible attitude, Team-oriented and multi-cultural.
Minimum 6 years experience in the energy sector and particularly, in the Power Transmission and Distribution with minimum 3 years experience as Civil Engineer or similar